SMALL LIVING ROOM DECOR. SMALL LIVING
Small Living Room Decor. 1930's Home Decor.
Small Living Room Decor
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- the slender part of the back
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
1. Playfully quaint or fanciful behavior or humor.
This little guy sits on the coffee table, and because of the breeze from the ceiling fan, his head and neck moves slowy around all day.
It's sort of eery, actually... but Junebug is fascinated by him. ;-)
He was just a little impulse buy in Mexico, years ago... probably cost less than a dollar.
Whimsy... I love it.
1938 Armstrong Multipurpose Room
This was billed as a three-in-one room with a music room, living room, and dining room. Perfect for a small house or apartment. Gray, butter yellow, and mahogany brown set the basic color scheme. The picture of the Siamese cats and the bold frame over the mirrored fireplace make it look like you could move right in today. Source: Ladies Home Journal
rustic garden decorations
decorating ideas for anniversary party
house decoration design
vintage table decor
home decor store online
wedding table decorations photos
tuscan decorating photos